“A wonderful retreat weekend filled with a well-balanced selection of activities from various wellness workshops, interactive creative music & art sessions, to Yoga & mindful walks amongst beautiful local Mansfield State Forest. Great food and accommodation. Come back home totally invigorated & refreshed! Highly recommended!:)”
- Carolyn Spencer-Jones
Upcoming Retreat - 11th-13th September 2020
The Vibe is nestled in the beautiful township of Marysville
- Relax and enjoy the time away from your busy everyday life; Give yourself time to reflect.
- Information coupled with realistic strategies to foster your wellbeing with consideration of your whole self.
- Bring the joy back into your life by connecting with music and art along with other great strategies to lift your mood
- Reconnect with appreciating nature. Be more present and mindful of your surroundings.
- Go home with realistic and practical goals to look after your most important assets, your physical, emotional and mental health!
What to Expect
- To Reflect: Take time out and get away from the demands of your every day life, enabling you to step back and see your lifestyle from a new perspective.
- To Refresh: Breathe fresh mountain air. Have a relaxing massage. Learn new skills to help improve your wellbeing.
- To Rejuvenate: Arm yourself with tools and strategies to implement in your daily life. Feel strong and ready to tackle the challenges that life brings you.
Previous Events Attendees
"I have not thought about all the routines and things that are happening at home. I’ve switched off and just thought about myself, which has been a long time coming. I feel so good. I feel nourished from the inside out. I have more knowledge and I have more respect. I’ll take some love and gratitude home to my family."
“I would encourage co-workers and friends to come on the retreats, It feels quite relaxing to be here. The people in the group I was with were fantastic. Rachel's great, as well as all the other presenters. I’ll take away motivation to go to the gym and live a healthier lifestyle.”
“You just get this feeling of lightness and relaxation instantly as soon as you get here. You already feel like you are in a really comfortable, welcoming zone. Thank you to everyone for being lovely and warm. Also for a lot of understanding and feeling like you are in a really safe space.”
High Country Haven Wellbeing Retreats were founded by Rachel Meadows, a Psychologist who has a holistic approach to Mental Health. She says "it makes sense to aim for healthier lifestyles as we know prevention is easier than a cure!"
Her vision is to create relaxing retreats where you can pick and choose which workshops you wish to attend. The workshops are facilitated by experienced practitioners and health professionals who can bring the best out of you and give you long-lasting, practical tools to improve your daily life.
The workshops focus on improving the mind and the body in very realistic and achievable ways for today's hectic pace. These retreats last for 3 days. They give you tools that you can use for a lifetime.
Why You Need To Attend
- To take care of your most important assets, your physical, emotional and mental health
- Develop resilience to deal with the challenges of modern life
- To consider what you need to keep yourself well; prevention is always better than a cure.
- Give yourself a well deserved break
- To reconnect with some of the simple joys in life.
Upcoming Retreat - 11th-13th September 2020
Relax and enjoy the time away from your busy everyday life; Give yourself time to reflect.
Workshops facilitated by qualified professionals.
Information coupled with realistic strategies to foster your wellbeing with consideration of your whole self.
Bring the joy back into your life by connecting with music and art along with other great strategies to lift your mood
Reconnect with appreciating nature. Be more present and mindful of your surroundings.
Go home with realistic and practical goals to look after your most important assets, your physical, emotional and mental health!
All our workshops are facilitated by qualified professionals and experienced practitioners, reflecting our holistic approach to physical and mental health.
Choose the workshops you would like to attend
- Yoga for the soul
- The five domains
- Relaxation massage
- Nuturing your body and mind with good food
- Drumming workshop
- Don't just think about living a healthy livestyle, live it
- Connecting to others
- Strategies for good sleep
- Bring exercise into your life and life into your exercise
- Mindful walk
- Art therapy
- Revisit goals
Your investment in yourself
This retreat is valued at $3000 per person.
Accommodation and all meals are included.
Location: The Vibe Hotel, Marysville
Save $300 off total price if you invite a friend to share a room (or $2850 pp).
Also included is a FREE full body massage.
If you book before 31st July 2020, you get the early bird special price with 10% off!
Latest From The Blog
Living in Mansfield, North East Victoria, we have experienced an unpredictable start to 2020. First,…
Taking care of yourself, your physical, emotional and mental health is important. Gabe Clark, one…
We’re surely all guilty of setting ourselves goals and having the best intentions of sticking…